Full Job Description
Highlands Radio Group is a media, entertainment, and digital marketing solutions company that owns and operates market leading radio stations, events and digital, mobile, social media properties that is principally focused on quality programming, giving back to the communities we serve and delivering or exceeding our clients' return on investment. The Company's mission is to cultivate an atmosphere of motivated professionals who will help deliver the best results for our clients.
Highlands Radio Group is seeking a talented and dynamic Account Executive in Highlands County and beyond who thrives in a fast-paced working environment. We are looking for a passionate, motivated, goal-oriented and highly competitive individual with a proven track record of over-achieving success. In return, we offer a unique career opportunity: one where you are given a challenging mission and the chance to realize your full potential as a sale’s professional.
Highlands Radio Group currently features 5 radio stations – OJ 99.1 (WWOJ-FM), 105.7 Lite-FM (WWLL-FM), News Talk 730 (WWTK-AM), ESPN 1050 (WJCM-AM) and 1340 Lite-FM (WITS-AM). Our cluster of radio stations reach thousands of listeners on a daily basis.
- Able to identify client business needs by gaining a deep understanding of their goals, objectives and processes as well as their external environment including key market and consumer trends to proactively develop customized advertising solutions to meet client objectives
- Manage an existing book of business
- Deliver effective multi-platform, integrated sales presentations (broadcast, digital, events); negotiation and closing
- Beyond our broadcast products, have strong familiarity and become full- versed in selling both Highlands Radio Group’s station digital assets and digital audience extension products to deliver a complete marketing solution to advertisers
- Excel at prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold calling, canvassing, referrals or other means to build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects
- Follow all station and corporate procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Highlands Radio Group in the marketplace
- Think creatively and generate original ideas
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to sell effectively in-person, on the phone and/or by email and social media
- Knowledge and experience selling digital services or products to enterprise clients preferred.
- Very strong client management skills across all levels of the organization
- Experience selling into different functional teams across organizations (i.e., knowledge management, employee benefits and marketing)
- High energy level with strong sense of urgency to build business.
- Organized, flexible, and self-motivated.
- Comfortable and competent working with numbers.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks and meet varying deadlines.
- Digital acumen.
- B2B sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
We offer a professional work environment, competitive salary and benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- www.oj991.com, NewsTalk730AM.com, 1057litefm.com
- Waiting period may apply
Highlands Radio Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No walk-ins or phone calls please. Apply with your resume to Jobs@SebringRadio.com